Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'll take a seat at the bar, thank you.

I'm having a breakfast of champions.  While I read Vonnegut's "Breakfast of Champions."  A "Denver Omlette," they call it, here at Mac's.  Golden eggs, tough ham, and watery crisps of peppers and onions.  Side a browns a course.

I'm mid-chapter 21.  Kilgore's set to meet Dwayne Hoover, previously Dwayne Hoober, flipped for his race.  He's also set to meet his creator - lowercase, for it's Kurt, not God.

Funny, because kids won't even capitalize the beginning of sentences nowadays, more or less what's important to them.

Oh?  Carla snuck American cheese into my omlette.  That dog...

Butt-end-ingly, coffee washes all of it down and delivers a caffiene surge through my veins.  It's time to start my american Day.

2 comments:

  1. I hate that kids nowdays don't understand grammar and punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The U.S. focuses too much of its efforts on profit rather than education. I'd much rather be smart than rich. It's much more fulfilling.

    And it sounds much more fun gaining wealth from smarts, rather than the other way around.

    ReplyDelete