Thursday, October 1, 2009

"The Outdated Nextel Intercom Noise Text of the Week" Thursday, October 1, 2009 Edition

This is a new section of my blog called "The Outdated Nextel Intercom Noise Text of the Week."  I'll be posting text messages that I feel truly embody the essence of life.  It's brought to you by that silly intercom deal that Nextel came out with circa 1999 that everybody had in high school.  I was never cool enough to get one.  I tear.  Unfortunately, I got stuck with the Nokia Brick (big ups to the Snake game for almost making it up to me).  Here goes:

Anonymous Person 1:  "Hold on.  I'll call you shortly. (that's my nice, secretary voice)."
Anonymous Person 2:  "Vvvrrrrtt.  (that's my penis, elongating into shaft-mode)"

You should really hear her secretary voice.

1 comment: